Sunday, April 18, 2010

Damages - 1st Season

I bought a box set of the first two seasons of Damages of late, well folks I will be honest, I have been missing out on great drama, still haven't finished the season but its great, lets be honest UK Elections are not as fun as the US Elections. The UK debates are not that thrilling if your a political geek, have seen all the US debates since 1980. In the 2008 the West Wing debate had more drama than the real versions of 2008. But back to Damages, its great acting by Glenn Close, Rose Byrne, and Ted Danson, have to admit when I ever I see Ted Danson I think about Sam, Coach, Woody, Cliff, Norm etc, my favourite bar Cheers. Looking forward to see how and if Patty wins. Also a salute to Mad Men, the season has finished cant wait for the next season, still want to be Don when I grow up but with humour of Roger, one hell of drama folks, those guys could sell the USSR to Poland.

No comments: