Sunday, July 25, 2010

Upstairs, Downstairs is BACK

The Daily Mail: Reports on the return of Upstairs, Downstairs to our TV screens. Have to admit when I heard about this folks I had some worries, I loved the original, I have seen all the colour and black and white shows that they don’t show that often. But with the original creators are back, Dame Eileen Atkins and Jean Marsh and Ms Marsh is back as Rose, Doctor Who and Upstairs, Downstairs shows that you can act in something over forty years ago and return to the part, that is a time travel. One word to the new writes, don’t balls it up, this is a much loved show, one of those rare shows that all the family have and can watch together, also the scripts and acting from the original show is something you can watch and re - watch and see something new after forty years. Cant Wait folks, I do miss Mr 165 Eaton Place.

No comments: