Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Stolen Earth - Dr Who Review

The Doctor Who News Page: The Top programme on Saturday. Well what can I say, I was blown away, it had it all, drama, links to the past, Rose, Donna, Captain Jack and a former PM. The ending whats going on, the Doctor cant regenerate! A new Doctor that would be the best kept secret since Deep Throat and Watergate. Lets be honest the a New Doctor would be a lot more important!! Then I recalled have you seen the Doctors Daughter Episode? If correct the next regeneration would be the last, the writers would have to come up with something. also did you notice that when Donna was having a sit down, those bell sounds in her mind, did bring something to mind, the last season!! Is Donna the Master, not sure I am ready for that, Liberal but not that Liberal yet!! Another week to go, someone give me a Tardis NOW.

No comments: