Saturday, January 12, 2013

When your beloved Dog dies

Today folks I lost my beloved dog Lucky, it feels like losing part of the family, your turn around and you think you see him, his smells and his toys bring back happy memories of playing with him, or him wanting you to play with him.    The house feels so quiet, he is no longer behind you looking for food, even after being feed, as he got older you I carried him around lot, putting him in his favourite chair so he could sleep.  The hardest part will be waking in the morning, and he not there, looking for his fav food, he almost had us trained as when he liked to go to bed and what time he liked to get up.   I think the hardest part will be passing his favourite walking spots, recalling how he liked to put his cold nose in to the grass,  how he liked to smell the grass at the same spot for hours if he could.   Even thought the Vet put him down a few hours ago, it seems like a different world, for those non dog owners it might sound bit dramatic, well if you get a dog you will understand.   The place is so darn quiet, Oh Lucky I will miss you, more that I will ever admit. RIP LUCKY. 

No comments: