Monday, January 11, 2010

PC and Senator Harry Reid



It seems that Political Correctness can even catch liberals, it has been reported that the Senator Majority Leader Harry Reid made racist comments about President Obama, to the effect that he was not a real African - American, and his language did not represent African -Americans. The President stated the following on hearing the news, " "Harry Reid called me today and apologized for an unfortunate comment reported today. I accepted Harry's apology without question because I've known him for years, I've seen the passionate leadership he's shown on issues of social justice and I know what's in his heart. As far as I am concerned, the book is closed." Lets be honest here if I was Republican I would be calling for the political head of Harry Reid, but this is fair blog, Harry Reid is a Liberal and a firm supporter of POTUS. Also lets state when Obama was running in 08 he had to put up with the same comments from some in the old 60s civil rights movement. Thus Republicans should take Senator Reid down in the 2010 Mid Term Congressional Elections, they should not play this kind of dirty pool, but lets be clear, the next time a Republican gets in to trouble over race the Democrats cant use it to attack, they get one out of jail card, and Harry Reid has just used that card.

No comments: