Thursday, January 22, 2009

White House I.T SLOW

The Obama Administration was meant to be up on I.T but the White House Web site is a slower under them than Bush. I thought they wanted support from the New Media, Bloggers. But it seems that its the old media that is getting the pictures. If I have read the my US copy right law, if its on the White House Web Page and a White House picture then its in the Public Domain. One could be supportive of Obama and show a picture of him on the phone to Middle East leaders. But since no picture, one is taken by the fact that he is not wearing a coat in the Oval Office. Ronald Reagan a great President always wore a coat in the Oval, Clinton did not seem to keep to that rule, we all know the result of that don't we folks. Thus if the new Administration wants a break from those not in the tank for it, it should get its act together. Thus get those press releases out, we might be critical but fair, or just plain annoyed and critical.

No comments: