Tuesday, November 28, 2017

HRC needs something TO DO!! - Post 2016 Election


Lets Get Real:

I must admit in advance that supported HRC vs. Donald Trump, the first time this blog has ever supported the Clintons, and was shocked at the result, even if my political gut made me place  a £5 bet on the Donald winning.  Also I have bought the book " What Happened " as my Christmas read.   HRC should think about running for the House in 2018, something for her to do, IF she has any thought of running for the Presidency in 2020 someone needs a quiet word with her, she is a very talented lady, she could do a lot of good work in the House.   The Charity idea might not be a good idea, the Clinton Foundation caused her problems, also people and countries gave money on the idea that HRC would win in 2020, a new charity would not have that problem.  HRC might become a President of a Univeristy, something like that, it would be loss to politics if HRC went quiet. 

No comments: