Saturday, March 15, 2008

Obama and his Pastor

RCP: When your in a earthquake better find some solid ground, thus Senator Obama has stated the following on his relationship with his pastor, " Let me say at the outset that I vehemently disagree and strongly condemn the statements that have been the subject of this controversy....In sum, I reject outright the statements by Rev. Wright that are at issue..... ( Wright ) has never been my political advisor; he's been my pastor. " This should get Obama Campaign through the weekend, depends if any more Wright TV Clips come to light. If they do and Obama is seen to have been in attendance he is in trouble, he could lose the nomination. Either way it works for the Clinton Camp, Obama in the future will be seen as just another politician.

No comments: